Self-acupuncture Day 20 October 2017
BMAS House, Northwich, Cheshire
Grow your practice. Offer a new service to your patients. A one day course on self-acupuncture and related issues.
· Constitutional symptoms/ENT/Respiratory/GIT/Musculoskeletal/Neurology/Psychiatric
· Chronic pain management
· Evidence, patient selection, setting, risk reduction, information & training, contraindication and precautions, service delivery and follow-up, medicolegal.
· Manage your caseload/facilitate self-management
· Lectures and small group work sessions.
· Patient/caregiver involvement & demonstrations.
Course led by Max Forrester and Graham Leng.
This is a practical course and is subject to proof of Hepatitis B immunisation showing antibody level or results of a recent blood screen for Hep B surface antigens (details will be provided). You are also required to be registered with a relevant regulatory body (or BAcC member), be BMAS trained and/or currently using medical acupuncture. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Northwich office on 01606 786782.
|Self acupuncture BMAS member||£155.00
|Self acupuncture non member||£195.00
To continue with your booking, please click 'Continue' below.